This giveaway has ended and the winners have been announced. Stay tuned for future opportunities!
|On the Left: Package A On the Right: Package B|
I had the pleasure of staying home yesterday due to freezing rain and it gave me a chance to do a little cleaning. I no longer have any need for my MCAT prep materials, so I figured I would give them away to a couple of my readers. Most of the people who have contacted me seem to have already purchased their MCAT materials, so I’m not sure if there is a need for them. If only one or two people want them, then that is who I will send it to. Apparently there are rules to giving away things on blogs, and there may be more than a couple of people interested, so I have decided to create a sweepstakes of sorts.
There are two items up for grabs:
- Package A consists of two brand new Examkrackers 1001 Biology and Physics books, along with The Official Guide to the MCAT Exam 3rd edition by AAMC. I purchased all the Examkrackers items myself, and the AAMC book was sent to me for free with my final MCAT re-take this year. There is no highlighting or marks in any of the books, and the estimated value is $90.
- Package B consists of the Examkrackers Complete Study Package 6th edition (books only), and The Official Guide to the MCAT Exam 3rd edition by AAMC as well. All of these items were purchased by me. The Examkrackers study package was purchased used from Ebay a long time ago, and it came to me heavily highlighted and written in. Some pages are filled with my daughter’s artwork as well. I would just throw these away, but the text is visible underneath the highlighting so somebody may find them useful. The AAMC book is in “like new” condition. The value in new condition for everything would be $230, but since the Examkrackers books are used, I will put the value at $50.
How to Enter:
There are two ways to enter: 1) go through all of my posts and leave a comment under your favorite one telling me why you like it, OR 2) you can leave a question/idea below that can be used for a future blog post. Please do this only ONCE, and make sure to include which package you are interested in (A or B) along with a unique code name that can be used to identify you. All three things must be done to be considered. The start date is 1/26/14 at 12am EST and final date will be this Friday, January 31st by 11:59pm EST. I (or my daughter) will choose the two winners at random. Good luck!
Other Necessary information:
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- Open to 18 and older, US residents only, and void where prohibited by law
- One entry per person
- The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning
- Winners will be notified through blog within 3 days of sweepstakes closing, and asked to e-mail contact information directly
- Packages will be shipped within one week of sweepstakes closing